Blog No ratings yet.
Why Infographics matter in SEO ?
- June 1, 2017
- Posted by: vdnew
- Category: Digital Marketing
Search engine optimization (SEO) is important for marketers. When people optimize their web pages including their blog posts then they are making website more visible to audience. But, these days, Infographics play an important role in SEO. Now question arises why Infographics matter in Search Engine Optimization?
In this blog, we will discuss why high quality Infographics is a valuable and powerful weapon in the inbound marketing.
- Infographics are not only sharable but also linkable and that is the reason why it is come in evergreen assets — According to Hub spot , people responds 40% more on visual information than plain text. Even we all share images, photos, and video more on Facebook in compare to text. And, researches have proved it that videos and photos get five time better response in compare to text.
- Infographics research are recycled friendly—If your content marketers and editors have spent some time over research than you can create the press release with same data. A smart marketer never forgets to re-apply such useful research on white paper or press release.
- Earn links from different industries – You have an opportunity to earn good and reliable links from other market or outside from your industries. The reason behind is – editors credits for Infographics instead of contextual relevancy or credibility of website.
- Infographics makes easy to represent data and facts – With the help of Infographics you can easily explain complex data, figures and facts. It is hard for our brain to process large numbers and information while visual aids make it easier to understand and explain.
- Info graphics is pocket friendly – What’s we need? Pocket friendly budget that stay in people minds’ and hearts? The good news is – info graphics is not expensive.
Well, there are lots of reasons like Info Graphics is the great tool for News Jacking, It has measurable results & ROI, it helps to build additional links in guest posts and more that prove why info graphics is good for search engine optimization. But what you need is to find out the good seo training institute who will teach not only seo but also explain the role of content, info graphics and more.
High quality info graphics is good for seo. But, most of the seo training classes don’t teach you inforaphics. So choose your SEO training institute wisely who can give you the best knowledge of the field.