Q.1 What is Marketing?
Marketing is a way of promoting a product to the public so that a firm can sell their products or services through traditional or online marketing method.
Q.2 What are types of Marketing?
- Digital Marketing
- Traditional Marketing
Q.3 What is Digital Marketing?
Promoting products or services or brands with the help of digital media like mobile, internet, etc.
Q.4 What are the types of Digital Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing
- Outbound Marketing
Q.5 What do you mean by a responsive website?
A website that is suitable to adjust their page size into any display size of the screen from small to big device like mobile to laptop within just a few seconds. This is known as a responsive website.
Q.6 Why did you feel like applying for this position in Digital Marketing?
This Question is the most important one to judge your capabilities and experience. So, for the position which you have applied for, you should have almost 70 percent information about it. Search and dig more to know what the major roles of employees in that position are.
Finding jobs is a really big issue, some institutes offer digital marketing courses with placement too.
Q.7 What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is a technique of attracting audiences to sell any brand’s products or services with the help of content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and branding. This includes Website visits, Reviews, etc which mostly contains SEO.
Q.8 What is Outbound Marketing?
Outbound marketing is a marketing technique used for promoting a product through advertising, public relations, promotions, and sales which pushes audiences to buy their products using Digital or traditional advertising methods such as Television ads, Radio Ads, Print Ads etc.
Q.10 What are the recent factors of On-Page SEO?
The recent factors of On-Page SEO are –
- Canonical tag
- Redirection Techniques
- SSL Certificate
Q.11 What is a Search Engine?
A search engine is a web-based program which is developed to search any information based on the keyword typed by the user.
The names of some search engines are – Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc.
Q.12 What is Search Engine Optimization(SEO)?
Search engine optimization is the activity of optimizing web pages for maximizing the number of visitors to a website by making sure that the site appears on the high on the list of search results given by a search engine. SEO training is a must for any business. Such SEO training is required for a business to get organic searches.
Q.13 What are the top 10 search engines in the world?
- Internet Archive
Q.14 What is White hat SEO?
White hat SEO is the practice of optimizing strategies, techniques, and tactics by completely following the search engine rules, and policies to rank a website.
Q.15 What is Blackhat SEO?
Black hat SEO is the practice of optimizing strategies, techniques, and tactics by breaking search engine rules and policies to rank a website. Such techniques are not approved by search engines and they will try to minimize the effect of such techniques. This is also known as spamdexing.
Q.16 What do you mean by Crawler or Spider or Spider-bot?
A crawler is a program that browses the World Wide Web so that it can create an index of data. So basically its aim is to crawl like a spider inside every web page present in this world to gather the information. It is also called as Spider or Spider-bot.
Q.17 What do you mean by Google Bot?
Google-bot is similar to crawling, it is the search bot software created by Google, which collects information from every web page to create an index that can be found by the people who are searching in the Google Search engine.
Q.18 What do you mean by Google Algorithms?
Google Algorithms is an algorithm used by Google for ranking websites on the Google search engine result pages (SERP). These algorithms keep on getting update accordingly as per recent technologies. It can down-ran a website and penalize it for any illegal or un-followed rule which is given in the algorithm.
Q.19 What are the different types of Google Algorithms?
- Panda Algorithm
- Penguin Algorithm
- Humming Bird Algorithm
- Pigeon Algorithm
Q.20 Explain different types of Google Algorithms?
• Panda Algorithm– This is the first algorithm introduced by Google which checks “Quality Content” on your website. It can check the content quality score of a website’s pages which checks low-quality, spam, or thin content. It was not able to identify duplicate content, Keyword stuffing, Plagiarism, and Spam generated by the user.
• Penguin Algorithm – It checks “Quality links” on your website. It can check links coming from poor quality or irrelevant or spammy sites or from those sites which are purposely created for SEO link building (PBNs), links with overly optimized anchor text.
• Humming Bird Algorithm– It is a faster version of the search engine algorithm. It could provide more fast and accurate results of your queries in the search engine.
• Pigeon Algorithm– Pigeon Algorithm is the newest algorithm that will provide you more useful, relevant, and good search results which are more closely related to your asked queries.
Q.21 What are the top Digital Marketing tools?
The top Digital Marketing tools used in today’s date are –
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Discovery
Q.22 What do you mean by Keyword?
A keyword is a term used for search any queries by a user; it is used to match with the query asked by a person when he/she types a word into a search engine to find specific information.
Q.23 Which are the best places to use the keywords?
- Keywords in comments tags.
- Keywords in headline tags. You can insert it in <h1>present in HTML code.
- Keywords added in image name before uploading it to a website also known as an alt tag.
- Keywords in the name of your company. You can insert it in keywords link tags.
- Keywords in the meta description. You can insert it in the present in HTML code.
- Keywords in the meta name. You can insert it in the present in HTML code.
- Keywords in the title name. You can insert it in
Q.24 What is On-page SEO?
On-page SEO is the method of optimizing every web page of a website in order to rank higher in search engines results and get more relevant traffic.
Q.25 What are the activities which you do to optimize On-Page SEO? Explain it.
1) The title, Meta Tags, and Meta Description –
All of these three should have targeted keywords along with a small description that is not crossing its limit and is good enough to satisfy the reader so that they are prompt to click on your website to know more information.
2) Heading –
Every page should have just one H1 TAG.
You should always put your main keyword in H1.
Heading should be in h1 format.
3) Content –
The Quality content of your website should be good enough to satisfy and prompt customers to buy your product.
Keep in mind – It should not have plagiarism, or copied content, more Keyword stuffing, and Spam
4) Image with ALT Tag –
ALT Tag means the name of an image; before uploading an image to your website change its file name and use the ALT tag for easy crawler understanding.
5) URL –
Create a URL in the small letter.
There should be no Space & underscores or it should be replaced by the hyphen.
You can modify the URL of every web page of your website; try to add your targeted keyword to it.
6) Internal Links, Anchor links, and Backlinks –
Internal links must be inserted into your web pages for the engagement of users.
These backlinks should be coming from a quality website as it might lead your website’s name might come into the
list of spamming websites.
Given links should be relevant.
7) Sitemaps –
Your website should have a sitemap at below side of your page so that it is easier for Google or any search engine to crawl.
If you want a job and are having a problem in finding it, some institutes provide digital marketing courses with placement too.
Q.26 What is the Meta tag or Meta keyword and its limit?
Meta tags are used in HTML code to provide slight info about a web page. It is usually stuffed with targeted keywords.
The limit of the Meta Tag is 255 characters.
You can insert it inside HTML code.
Q.27 What is Meta Description and its limit?
A Meta Description is the short description of a website that a user can see in the search engine after typing his queries which will prompt him to click and get more information on that particular site. You can insert it inside HTML code.
The limit of Meta description is 230 – 320 characters.
Q. 28 What is Title and its limit?
A title tag specifies the title of a web page.
You can insert it in
Q.29 What is a canonical tag? Explain it with an example.
The canonical tag is a method of indicating a search engine to tell that a specific URL represents the master copy of a page. It is an HTML element that helps webmasters prevent duplicate content issues which are placed in the HTML header of a webpage. Its main aim is to keep away the duplicate content out of the search engine index while improving your page’s strength into one single ‘canonical’ page.
Now, we will explain it with an example –
So in such cases, we need to write to add following code in our head section so that the crawler can understand that both are different URL but indicates the same page.
Q.30 What is SSL? Why is it needed?
SSL stands for “Secure Socket Layer” is used to improve the ranking of a website. It is the standardized method of identifying any company for web security technology and is accepted all over the world.
If you detect any unusual things happening on your website such as it is taking data from the user or sending them any important information on its own, then you should quickly implement SSL into your website to avoid any of these activities.
Q.31 What is a backlink?
Backlinks are also called incoming links when a webpage links to any other page, it is known as backlink. These links play an important role in ranking high in search engine result page.
Q.32 What is anchor text?
Anchor text is the clickable text which contains a hyperlink, or it can also be said that words which hyperlink display which links one page to another web page. It usually appears as blue underlined text, but you change these colors and styles through HTML or CSS.
Q.33 What do you mean by do-follow and no-follow link?
• No-follow –
No-follow is a hyperlink which instructs the search engine to not allow that hyperlink to influence the ranking of this link in the search engine’s index. In other words, it removes the ability to pass on its page rank status to any other website whose link is included in that webpage.
• Do-follow –
Do -follow is a hyperlink which instructs the search engine to allow that hyperlink to influence the ranking of this link in the search engine’s index. In other words, it does not remove the ability to pass on its page rank status to any other website whose link is included in that webpage.
Q.34 What are the most important things you should keep in mind while link building?
Link building is an activity in digital marketing whose main aim is to build quality links and increase page ranking in SERP (Search Engine Result Page). There are many specific rules to build good quality links. But, here we are going to tell you the most important points which you should look before submission. If you did not follow these rules then your website might come into a spamming website and once you got into this list it will be very difficult for you to get out of this list. So it is better to take prevention than cure. The points are –
• Quality of backlink i.e. PR (Page Rank), PA (Page Authority), DA (Domain Authority) must be good. For this try to find the list of websites whose PR, PA, DA should be good so that you can submit your website links plus it will make sure that it is safe for your website.
• Submit good quality content containing your targeted keyword.
• Do not copy or paste the same content as in your website. Every time before submitting try to make a new one.
• Properly use of anchor text.
• Fill keywords in your URL, content description, Title, and Meta Description.
• Avoid site with wide links.
• Avoid links from any low-quality website.
Q.35 What do you mean by SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a technique which can lead to a huge rise in quantity and quality website traffic with the help of organic search engine results. The activities which you can do in SEO generally are not paid in case of the organic way but if you want then you can also increase your traffic through paid media, but it will not be organic. These activities are – Image or Info-graphic submission, Question, Answer sites, Article submission, Classified Ads, Guest blog submission, Blog Commenting, PPT or PDF submission, Forum Discussion, External Blog submission, Social Bookmarking, Press-Release submission, Business listing, and Video submission.
Q.36 How a keyword is important for SEO?
Keywords play the most important role in Digital Marketing media as everything which we type in a search engine are the keywords which will allow us to show the exact same or related result which we want. Keywords are known as the main weapon of any business to rank high in search engine result page (SERP), to sell maximum products, and to provide services to maximum customers. It makes easier for the users to discover particular information on a search engine. Even in paid media you first need to make a list of targeted keywords, only after this, you will do further process. Therefore, as you can see keywords plays the most important role in every activity which we do in digital marketing such as SEO, SMO, PPC, Content writing, Website building, Website ranking, etc.
Q. 37 What is Page Authority (PA)?
PA is a term introduced by MOZ which tells what position a website ranks on a search engine result pages (SERP). The lesser the no. the better will be the position of that website. A Page authority score ranges from 1 to 100.
You can check your website’s page authority in following websites –
Q.38 What is Domain Authority (DA)?
DA is measure and determines the power of a domain name i.e. Domain name is a search engine ranking score method developed by Moz which tells how well a website will rank on a search engine result page (SERP). A Domain Authority score ranges from 1 to 100, if this score of a particular website is higher, this website will rank in the better position in a SERP. To improve Domain Authority you need to develop and build good SEO.
It considers the following points –
• Domain age
• Total no. of links in a website
• Overall SEO points
You can check your website’s domain authority in following websites –
Q. 39 What is the difference between Domain Authority and Page Authority?
Domain Authority vs. Page Authority –
Domain Authority calculates the predictive estimate of ranking strength of all domains or sub-domains of a website, whereas Page Authority calculates the strength of an individual page.
A website is considered good when its Page Authority is high and Domain Authority is also high. Both of them have a score ranges from 1 to 100.
Q.40 What is Moz Rank (mR)?
Moz Rank (mR) is a method of calculating domain level rank which shows the popularity of a particular webpage or a website. If a website’s rank is high in MozRank, then it will rank at a high position in the Search Engines Result Pages (SERPs). A website’s Moz Rank can be improved by getting more and more backlinks from medium and highly popular websites. A Moz Rank score ranges from 1 to 10.
Q.41 What is the formula for CTR (Click Through Rate)?
The formula to find CTR is –
CTR = (Total clicks / Total impressions) X 100.
Q.42 What are the Techniques of Inbound Digital Marketing?
The Techniques of Inbound Digital Marketing are –
• Email Marketing
• Search Engine Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
• Social Media Optimization
Q.43 How can check which pages are indexed in Google?
You can check which pages are indexed in Google by two ways –
1) You can check the Google Index Status of your website with the help of Google Webmaster tools. Click on Google index present at the left side after entering Google Webmaster tools. Now, a drop-down menu will appear on screen, then click on index status, after this add the website which you want to check on the dashboard and after this you need to verify the ownership, clicking on the “Index status”, this will show you the numbers of pages indexed by Google.
2) The second method is by doing a manual search on Google by typing on Google search bar site:websitename.com, and the number of pages indexed would be shown on the SERP.
Q.44 What is Google Webmaster Tools or Google Search Console?
Both of them are the same, but right now Google Webmaster Tools has been given a new name i.e. Google Search Console. Google Search Console provides free web services to a digital marketer by allowing them to control and achieve the online presence of their own websites. It also helps the business owners to see the crawl errors, malware, backlinks, and crawl stats.
Q.45 What is Google Fetch?
Google Fetch is a tool introduced by Google, which allows you to test how Google can provide a URL on your website. You can use it to check whether Googlebot can access a webpage on your website, plus it also checks whether any page resources are blocked to Googlebot.
Q.46 How is Google Fetch useful?
The advantages of Google Fetch are –
• Troubleshooting (finding any issue) WebPages to boost the performance of a website in SEO.
• When you update your website content, then you can submit pages for indexing.
• Detecting any malware attack and also finds pages affected by it.
Q.47 What is bounce rate?
When a user enters a website and doesn’t find any satisfying contents and do not want to get engaged more on that website; Bounce rate is the total no. of these visitors who leave the site after viewing only one page. In other words, it shows the percentage of users who enter the site and then left or “bounce” from the website.
Q. 48 What are crawl stats?
Q.49 What are the tasks of an SEO executive? What are the off-page activities which you have done?
- Article submission
- Blog Commenting
- Business listing
- Classified Ads
- External Blog submission
- Forum Discussion
- Guest blog submission
- Image or Info-graphic submission
- PPT or PDF submission
- Press-Release submission
- Question and Answer sites
- Social Bookmarking
- Video submission
Q.50 What are the Techniques of SEO?
- White hat SEO
- Blackha SEO
Q.51 What are the types of SEO?
• On-Page SEO
• OFF-Page SEO
Q.52 What is redirection?
A redirect is a technique for creating a web page accessible under more than one URL address which will move to a different URL from the one has originally requested. So when a user clicks on a URL but it has been redirected to a page with a different URL is opened.
Q.53 What are the types of redirection? Explain it.
• Permanent Redirect –
When a user clicks on a URL but it has been permanently moved to a page with a different URL is opened. This is done to avoid any kind of confusion to the user and search engines.
• Temporary Redirect –
When a user clicks on a URL but it has been temporarily moved to a page with a different URL is opened.
Q.54 Why do you think PPC is important in Digital Marketing?
PPC is today’s most essential part of any business. Here are some points to describe why PPC is important in Digital Marketing –
• You can reach the right customer.
• PPC shows results more quickly as compared to organic campaigns.
• PPC is an effective way of advertising products of any business.
Q.55 What is the differences between bounce rate and pogo-sticking?
• Bounce rate – When a user comes to a website, sees the first page, goes through that page then doesn’t goes to another page and leave that website. This activity is known as bounce rate.
• Pogo sticking – When a user types a query in a search engine, clicks enter, then click on a website appeared on the result, then quickly goes back to search result page, and clicks on a different website on the result page. This type of activity usually occurs due to lack of information or immediate dissatisfaction of the user. This activity is known as Pogo sticking. This will also have a negative impact just like bounce rate. But, pogo-sticking has to do work only with search engine traffic, whereas bounce rate is bound to all traffic sources including search.
Q.56 What are the functions of Google Webmaster Tools?
• Creates a list of broken links for your website.
• Examine and set the crawl rate, and survey statistics regarding how a Googlebot will access your website.
• Generate and inspect a robots.txt file. Plus it also discovers pages which have been automatically (without your concern) blocked by robots.txt file.
• Google Search Console is a free service.
• Helps in highlighting the structured data of your website which are being used to improve search hit entries.
• Identifies which keyword are been searched on Google which has led to your website, this is being listed in the SERPs, and also checks to click through rates of these listings.
• It shows traffic for each keyword separately.
• It can submit and checks a sitemap
• It helps you monitor and maintain your site’s presence in Google Search results.
• It also gives more information about website performance according to a Google search query.
• List internal and external pages which link to a website.
• Receive notifications from Google in case of any manual penalties.
• Watch statistics about how Google indexes your website and is there any errors while indexing.
• With the help of the search console, you can determine how a website URL is displayed in SERPs.
• With the help of the search console, you will know how Google views your website and optimize its performance in search results.
Q.57 Which are the tools you can use for keyword research?
The tools you used for keyword research are –
• Keyword Planner Tool
Q.58 What are the benefits of using Linkedin Teams?
The benefits of using Linkedin Teams are –
• With the help of Linkedin, you can Expand your reach.
• It can spread your website to reach maximum people.
• It helps in expanding your connections.
• Send direct messages among group members.
Q.59 What is Google Highlighter?
Google Highlighter also is known as Data Highlighter is a webmaster tool introduced by Google. Its main aim is to tell Google about the pattern of structured data on your website which will represent your data more attractively and in new ways in Google SERP (search engine result page) with the help of Google Highlighter.
Q.60 Can a Google Webmaster Tools or Google Search Console can be used in any other search engine?
No! Google Webmaster Tools cannot be used in any other search engine except Google. It is because this tool has been introduced by Google and it is accessible only when a user is using the Google search engine. This tool will not include search results from any other search engines, like Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, etc.
Q.61 What are the Keyword Strategy parameters you should consider while you research for a keyword?
The Keyword Strategy parameters while researching for a keyword are –
• Search Volume should be high.
• The competitor should be medium or low.
• Long-term keywords – The longer a word is, the greater is the probability that the visitor will become your client. Thus, high ROI.
• Try to find synonyms of your keyword
• Pay attention to Google – When you type any word in the Google search engine, the Google will show you some auto-complete text; note down these keywords as they are the most used keyword searched by people. Therefore, never ignore it; this might bring huge success to your business. Plus you can also see some related topics/keywords at the end part of the Google search engine page, use it too.
Q.62 What are the basic factors of on-page SEO?
The basic factors of on-page SEO are –
• Internal and External Links
Q.63 What is the sitemap? What are their types?
A sitemap is a model of representation of your website’s content designed to help both users and search engines which helps in navigate or crawl the site.
Types of Sitemap are –
• XML Sitemap
• Html Sitemap
Q.64 What is accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is the latest technology which is an open-source program used to load web pages faster and represent better, and attractively on mobile devices, even if the internet speed is low.
Q.65 What is the importance of Social Media?
• Creates Brand awareness
• Generates maximum traffic
• Sells maximum products
• It can create more awareness than paid media and also less expensive.
Q.66 What is RSS Feed?
RSS is an XML file which will add data to an authorized company’s site and allows its readers to subscribe to their feed.
Q. 67 Why RSS Feed is important?
RSS feed is important –
• As it helps you in getting more audiences by just writing some content on other’s website.
• It allows you to do email subscriptions, feeds content to readers, and also allows you to do live bookmarking.
Q.68 What is the full form of RSS?
RSS full form is Rich Site Summary.
Q.69 Why we use Hash Tag (#)?
Hash (#) tag is used to convert any written text as a keyword. It is used on Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin etc. to include groups similar to your website.
Q.70 What are the best practices on Twitter?
• Each tweet has around 100 characters which make it short and simple to use.
• With the help of Buffer or TweetDeck, you can schedule and plan your tweets
• You can improvise your strategies with the help of Twitter Analytics.
• You can manage your Twitter Marketing activities with the help of Twitter Advanced search,
• You cannot use more than 2 hash (#) tags in every tweet, therefore it avoids bulkiness.
Q.71 How can you boost Facebook reach?
Some of the tips to boost your reach on Facebook are –
• Do Facebook Marketing by filtering age and many more things so that you can target the right audience.
• Improve your Facebook Edge Rank.
• Your main topic should be attractive enough so that people will like to click your link and visit your website.
• Build an approachable website design and readable content.
• Keep building your Email list with the help of Facebook marketing.
Q.72 List of the name of Website Speed Analysis Tools
Website Speed Analysis Tools
• Pingdom tool
• Google Page Insight
Q.73 What are the types of backlinks?
Q.74 Name a few Social Media websites?
Top social media in today’s world is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
Q.75 When you build a website, which are the areas where you need keyword optimization?
For top-level page ranking in any search engine, the positioning of keywords is very crucial. The names of such areas are –
• Meta tags
• Title of the website
• Webpage based content
• Website URL
Q.76 What are the tricks that can drive more traffic to our blogs?
• Create Brand Awareness through Social media.
• Do Paid marketing on various search engine specially Google.
• E-mail marketing
• Improve your website’s SEO
• Mobile Marketing
• Use Google Analytics
• Use Google Search console
• Register in Google My Business
• Write Good and attractive contents filled with images, infographics, video, etc.
• Do Press Releases
• Optimize Your Social Media Presence, be online frequently, and reply to comments.
Q.77 Name any top 9 blogs of digital marketing which you can follow.
• The Moz Blog
• Content Marketing Institute
• Convince & Convert
• Marketing Land
• PR Daily News
Q.78 Does digital marketing matters for your sale?
Yes! Definitely yes! Everything which we want to buy can be brought into our doorstep by just doing a few clicks. When we need something, we search on Google and go to any shopping site and buy things online rather than by taking out your car and driving. So, yes, Digital marketing has provided a lot of benefits to a company’s sale.
Q.79 What are the advantages of Digital marketing to an industry?
• Digital marketing creates Brand Awareness of an industry
• You can get at the top position of search engine ranking position and your sale will rise like never before.
• Customers might wish to come to your website first instead of going to your competitor’s website so the sale will increase.
• You can get Customer Feedback
• You can easily Analyze reports through Google Analytics and many more available tools.
• You reach maximum customers.
• Lower spending cost and Huge Results.
Q.80 Why content is important in Digital Marketing?
• Content is the basic foundation of any digital marketing industry.
• Content informs your visitors about your website.
• You can earn maximum links.
• Good content will help you in SEO and ranks high in Google
• Content can earn conversions which means your visitor can become your customer.
• Satisfying and attractive content will engage people more in your website.
Q.81 How you check the redirection?
You can check the redirection with the help of 301 and 302 Redirect generator tool or you can use any of the following one –
Q.82 Which tool you used for analysis of competitor keyword research?
• Spy fu
Q.83 Does guest blogging helps in your business? How?
• Boosts your online authority
• Expands brand awareness
• Expands your personal network
• Generates qualified leads
• Good feedback
• Provide instant exposure to targeted traffic
• Shortens the sales cycle
• You will get maximum social media shares and followers
Q.84 What channels do you think are most relevant to our business?
There are many channels at present, but I will suggest that the social media channel is the best platform to generate leads with lower cost. Plus anything interesting can get viral within just a few minutes.
Q.85 What makes a piece of social media content successful?
• New and interesting topics
• Informative topics
• Eye Catchy pictures
All of these points are sufficient enough for a link to be worth of clicks.
Q.86 What does SMO Stands for?
SMO stands for Social Media optimization.
Q.87 What is SMO?
SMO is a process of using Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube etc.) as a way to promote the brand image, sell maximum products or creating brand awareness which in turn increase business profit.
Q.88 How Social Media Affects SEO?
Social media has become more powerful than paid media in search engine marketing. Now, social media has become the most significant ways of boosting the website’s ranking, and traffic.
By sharing posts on social media with a link to a website, people would like to visit that website when its content is satisfying to the visitors. In SEO, social media can provide huge traffic to a website, which boosts social engagement among target audiences. Social media sites are beneficial in creating trust with nice ORM (Online name Management) which attracts search engine eyes.
Q.89 Why is LinkedIn slightly different from social media?
• LinkedIn is considered more professional social media as compared to any other.
• You can upload your professional details such as designation, years of experience, working field, interests, hobbies, etc.
• You can manage your business page.
• You can apply for a job.
• A recruiter always checks your LinkedIn page so it is necessary to maintain your profile.
• You can also know about current openings.
Q.90 How do you measure social media success?
You can use different tools to check the site optimization. The points through which you can measure the success of social media –
• Increase in the no. of followers
• No. of Posts published in a social media page.
• No. of subscription
• The rise in the no. of leads.
• The rise in the total sales
• Total no. of bloggers comment
• Total no. of Inbound links to your site through social sites
• Total no. of social shares
• Total no. of traffic generated
Q.91 List of the name of SEO Analysis Tools
Website Analysis Tools
• SEO Optimer
• SEO site Checkup
Q.92 How can you measure social return on investment (ROI)?
Before calculating social ROI, you should know that company’s goals and objectives, after this you should assign financial values to each goal.
There are various ways in which you can measure ROI and these are –
• Customer Acquisition
• Lead Generation
• Total Clicks
• Contest Entries
Q.93 What is Robot.txt?
Robot.txt is a text file whose purpose is to indicate the crawler about what should be allowed or not allowed to visit some web pages of your website. This information is not necessary to rank on search engine result pages (SERP). Just for an example, almost every website has an “about us” page, this page is not frequently updated and it is also a not much important page of your business so you might add a robot.txt syntax to this webpage so that the crawler doesn’t crawl this page.
Q.94 Give syntax of a robot.txt file
The syntax of the robot.txt file is –
User agent:*(* for all crawler)
Q.95 Give some tips to promote your blog or increase traffic on social media sites.
• Schedule your post and upload posts in between 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm, this can bring huge traffic to your website.
• Use a different title for the same blog and post it after a few days.
• Share post on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or Tumblr
• Use Instagram to share the image or headlines of your blog post.
• Pin your post to Pinterest
Q.96 What is the formula of ROI?
Return on investment is the ratio between the total revenue generated and cost invested while advertising a product. ROI should always be high. ROI = (Revenue – Cost) / Cost.
Q.97 Write the formula for CTR (Click Through Rate)?
Click through rate is the ratio of clicks by users who clicked on a particular link to the total number of users who actually viewed that webpage.
CTR = (Total clicks / Total impressions) X 100.
Q.98 What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free website analysis tool introduced by Google which allows a digital marketer to track and generate reports for every movement of a website.
Q.99 How Google Analytics is beneficial for a website?
The benefits of Google Analytics are –
• A digital marketer can identify which campaign is working well and which one is not.
• Calculates the Bounce rate, ROI, impression, CTR, indexing, etc.
• It allows you to analyze data about the performance of your website and helps you in making correct decisions so that it will improve the no. of visitors into that website.
• It also let you know about the flow of actions of every user like ad clicks or social media shares.
• The total minimum duration which keeps engaging the user to a website.
• You can know the location of the users from where maximum traffic is generated.
• You can track the conversion rate.
• You can track the performance of your websites like a user’s engagement and visitor’s flow.
Q.100 What is meant by KPI in Analytics?
KPI (Key Performance Indicators) is a tool present in Google Analytics to calculate performance measurement. KPI metrics helps a digital marketer in analyzing their own websites based on the following factors –
• The average time of engaging users.
• Bounce Rate
• Total no. of users visited that site
• Total no. of Sessions[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]